Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patchin'


There's a fabulous pumpkin patch in WI close to my parent's house that we visit in the fall. The weekend we went, the trees were in full color and the countryside was beautiful. We took a wagonride to the fields and picked out our own pumpkins. Ella got to go on a pony ride (a big highlight for her!) and Tristan and John did the corn maze. (ask John about his video taping "mishap" in the maze!)

You can't beat the beauty of Wisconsin in the fall!













1 comment:

2 China 4 Addison said...

I love the pic of the 5 of you!

Sorry I haven't checked in on your blog, OR had a chance to talk to you lately. I'm missing you. Hopefully we can get together soon??

I got a new zoom lens for my camera...we need to get together and talk cameras, too! :)