Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Behind the Couch



I have a really large picture frame behind my couch that has a very outdated family picture. I have been meaning to put a new photo in (for the past 2 years!), but we have never been able to get a nice looking family photo. Well, I've been feeling especially guilty for not updating it since Adian's been born.

SO, here it our best shot from the summer. Don't look too close at the drool marks or t-shirt text. This is who we are and what we look like, so it's going on the wall. And, I have to say, I don't think we look half bad!

The next time you visit our house, look for a new photo behind the couch and maybe some in the hallway, too!

2 comments:

Gail said...

You guys look great! We need to schedule a visit so we can see the picture up close--and see you guys too! We are anxious to meet baby Aiden. I'll check Matt's schedule and see when he's free to take a trip. We miss you all!
Love, Matt, Gail and Anna

2 China 4 Addison said...

Love the picture!! You guys look great. Even Aidan was cooperating! :)